Internal & External Wallet
In the world of WIRTUAL, we have two wallets:
1. Internal Wallet
2. External Wallet
1.Internal Wallet (Without gas fees)
This is where you will receive $WIRTUAL from submitting the results of your day to day exercise activities. The following transactions involve this wallet:
- Making in-app purchases with $WIRTUAL
- Using coins in exchange for discounts on store items
- Gaining coins from activity result submissions (occurs daily, after 00.00 UTC+0)
2.External Wallet (With gas fees)
This wallet functions on the Blockchain platform. Operating like any other cryptocurrency wallet, all transactions occurring through this wallet incurs a gas fee (the gas fee can be paid with $WIRTUAL). This wallet operates on Binance Smart Chain and can be used in the following ways:
- Transferring $WIRTUAL outside of our platform such as to an exchange, MetaMask, etc.
- Transferring other coins (non-$WIRTUAL) into the External Wallet to be held on the WIRTUAL platform
- Holding working coins on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
1. Transfers into Internal Wallet
- Within seven days, transfer fees are charged starting at 30% and reducing by 5% each day.
- Free for any transfers occurring 7 days after the coin has entered the Internal Wallet.
Case 1: Coins were received from a challenge on 1 September. It was then transferred to the Internal Wallet on 8 September onward.
Transaction cost: free
Case 2: Coins were received on 1 September. The coins were then transferred to the Internal Wallet on 1-7 September.
Transaction cost: 30% charged on coins transferred on 1 September, reducing 5% per day from 2-7 September
2. Transfers from Internal Wallet to External Wallet
The transference from Internal Wallet to External Wallet
Transaction cost: 1 $WIRTUAL per transaction if the amount is between 0-100. If the amount is more than 100 $WIRTUAL the transfer fee will be 1% of $WIRTUAL.
3. Transfers from External Wallet to other platforms
Other platforms such as an exchange, MetaMask, and etc.
Transaction cost: Estimate fee is 0.01 BNB.
4. Transfers from other platforms into the External Wallet
Other platforms such as an exchange, MetaMask, etc.
Transaction cost: stipulated and paid to the platform the coins were transferred from.
How to transfer coins from other platforms into the External Wallet
- 1.Copy the External Wallet's address on the WIRTUAL application
- 2.Paste the wallet address on the specified section on other platform
- 3.Choose the Binance Smart Chain system
- 4.Click "ok" and wait for the coins to be transferred. It can take approximately 1-5 minutes for the transfer to be completed depending on the amount transferred
- 1.Open your External Wallet
- 2.Enter your 6 digit pin (if you forget your pin, you will lose all access to the wallet). Any action you take with your wallet will require authentication through your 6 digit pin
- 3.The External Wallet is now ready to be used